LIBRARY CODE OF CONDUCT
· Illegal acts of any kind are prohibited.
· Be considerate of other patrons by speaking quietly, directing your children to speak quietly, and taking cell phone calls outside.
· Parents or caregivers must supervise children under the age of 12 at all times.
· Harassment of patrons or staff, including rude or disrespectful comments will not be tolerated.
· Beverages with lid, but no food items, are acceptable in the Library.
· Appropriate clothing and shoes must be worn at all times.
· Use of alcohol, tobacco products, and controlled substances is prohibited.
· Keep all personal items within your reach at all times.
· Permission of Library staff is needed for relocation of furniture.
· Abuse of library property, including feet on the furniture, is not permitted.
· Bicycles, skateboards, scooters and roller skates may not be used or stored in the library. Skateboarding and roller skating are not allowed on library property.
· Only assistance animals are allowed in the library.
· Possession of an unlicensed weapon is prohibited.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW this Code subjects the patron to the removal from the premises and suspension of Library privileges.